The LifeCare Pregnancy Resource Center
In Thief River Falls is seeking applicants for a
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Applicants must be pro-life. A background in education, health care or social work is preferred, but not required.
The Client Services Coordinator provides pregnant women individualized educational sessions on pregnancy, infant & child development, parenting and family education. Educational participants have the opportunity to earn baby items from the Center’s Baby Boutique, such as cribs, clothing, diapers, etc. The Client Service Coordinator is also responsible for coordinating services, resources and referrals that pregnant women may need.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter,
By August 18, 2017
LifeCare Pregnancy Center,
PO Box 972
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LifeCare Pregnancy Center of Thief River Falls exists to provide positive alternatives to abortion.
Our services take into consideration the family’s needs from conception throughout the infancy of the child.
The Client Services Coordinator is a person committed to the LifeCare Pregnancy Centers’ mission, adheres to its policies and procedures, and maintains high standards of professionalism and integrity.
The responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator:
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, and mission statements of the LifeCare Pregnancy Center
- Performs duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Provides lay counseling and positive alternatives to abortion
- Maintains a strict code of care and confidentiality
- Operates the 24 hour hotline
- Continues to develop skills required
- Helps with fundraising events
- Stays informed regarding pro-life issues
- Attends weekly staff meetings
- Manages inventory of material goods and all necessary items needed for client services
- Gives directions for the self-administered pregnancy tests
- Conducts initial intake and client visits
- Provides pregnancy, infant, and family education
- Maintains all materials for the Earn While You Learn Program
- Gathers and maintains all information in client files
- Distributes appropriate educational materials to clients
- Provides guidance to and through referral services
- Maintains an organized schedule
- Delegates responsibilities to volunteers
- Documents work time
Client Services Coordinator’s
Must be in agreement with the pro-life philosophy, policies, and mission of the LifeCare Pregnancy Center
Must possess good listening skills, guidance, and comfort for clients
Must be willing to learn and apply educational material for the pregnancy center practices
Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Must be able to maintain a stable, but kind environment in the Center
Must be a self-starter and have computer skills
A general knowledge or prior experience with pregnancy care center work is helpful
Ability to help out and work as a team
Part-Time; 33 hrs./wk.
$/hour to be negotiated
Occasional evening and weekend work/events
Prorated Paid Holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day when Holiday is on scheduled work day.
Vacation: to be negotiated